Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday

View of the Strip from my 2009 trip. I go to Vegas fairly often, especially for a non-gambler.


1. Plans are coming together for my friend's bachelorette party  eight of us are heading to Vegas next month, and I'm really excited. If anyone has tips for fun things for a group of ladies to do, let me know!

2. After some seriously long commutes earlier this week, I made it in less than an hour on Thursday morning! This doesn't sound like something to celebrate, but it totally is. Sitting on the highway is one of my least-favorite activities.

3. I've been thinking about getting LASIK because I'm pretty over wearing contacts and glasses (and being blind without them). I finally made a consultation appointment this week, so we'll see what happens.




4. I found some of the new flavored Oreos (Marshmallow Crispy and Cookie Dough) at Safeway and broke my Going HAM rules by trying one of each. I thought I would prefer Cookie Dough, but I actually like Marshmallow Crispy more. The Cookie Dough tastes more like mocha than cookies, but they're both pretty good.

5. The two episodes of New Girl this week (there was a bonus ep on after the Super Bowl) were both hilarious. That show might be my favorite.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Linking up with Lauren and Jennie this week!

1 comment:

  1. about those long commutes: stay with us if it's going to be snowy! the guest bed in south(ish) denver would love to house you any time :)

    ReplyDelete