Friday, March 14, 2014

High Five for Friday

Sometimes I forget how beautiful Colorado is.

Friday has arrived once again, thank goodness. Last week seemed long because I was just getting back from vacation, and this week seemed long because I was getting ready to head out on another trip! Obviously, my day-to-day life is not as exciting as all the traveling I've been doing lately. But now it's Friday, I am (hopefully) poolside, and all is right with the world. Here are some highlights from my week:

1. Daylight-saving time started this week! I LOVE IT. On Monday it was warm and I got home before it was dark outside, so I went for a walk around my neighborhood (and observed the gorgeous view above).

2. It's bachelorette party time! After weeks of planning, I am currently in Las Vegas to host my friend's bachelorette party. I don't know most of the girls, but we've been swapping emails for months now, so I'm excited to meet them and have tons of fun.

3. Quest bars - I am loving these lately. The brownie flavor is good, but the Cookies and Cream is awesome! I'm not replacing meals with them or anything, but they're great for satisfying my sweet tooth or calming me down when I get hangry (hunger-induced anger).


4. The Veronica Mars movie opens today! I'm totally obsessed with the TV show and contributed to the Kickstarter to fund the movie, so I cannot wait to watch it.

5. After weeks and weeks of slacking, I'm back to going to the gym on a regular basis, and it feels good. Except for the part where I feel like I might die when I'm running sprints. But I feel better AFTER the workouts, at least.

I'll be back next week with a recap of my trip, but until then, I hope you have an excellent weekend! As usual, linking up with the ladies below.


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday!
    I am hosting a linkup today and would love if you would stop by!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete