Friday, December 13, 2013

High Five for Friday

My dessert plate at my company party. That little holly leaf and tiny lemon slice are so cute!
Also, if you can't have four desserts at Christmas, when can you? 


Happy Friday, y'all! I've managed to banish my Scrooge-like attitude and have fully embraced the onslaught of holiday activities coming my way. Thus, this week's High Five is pretty Christmas-centric:

1. My company's holiday party was last Friday, and it was so much fun. Great food, cocktails, a white elephant gift exchange (where I scored a Vera Bradley wristlet!), and super-cute desserts. And it was great to spend some time with my co-workers outside of the office.

2. Gingerbread Oreos  tough to find, impossible not to binge-eat. Track some down, because they are delicious. I kinda want to go buy more now that I'm thinking about them.

3. The pug puppy version of Home Alone. So adorable!


4. I am done Christmas shopping and 90% of the gifts are wrapped and ready to party. I like to get that out of the way early so I can spend more time enjoying activities as the holiday approaches.

5. The arctic chill we'd been experiencing has finally worn off! It was downright frigid for about a week there, but the forecast is calling for highs in the 40s and 50s for the rest of the week. Not having to worry about your exposed flesh freezing when you go outside is definitely preferable.

So that was my week. Tell me about yours! As usual, linking up with the lovely ladies below.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png  photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

4 comments:

  1. That dessert plate looks so good!
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingerbread Oreos? I haven't even heard of them, but I'm going to be on a mission when I'm out shopping today. Great round-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a limited, seasonal (obviously) flavor, but they are super good! We found them at Wal-Mart. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      Delete