Friday, November 15, 2013

High Five for Friday

Nashville image found here.


Happy Friday, y'all! I don't know why, but sometimes the shorter weeks (I had Monday off for Veterans' Day) seem even longer than the normal ones. So I'm happy the weekend has finally arrived. Here's some things I'm loving this week:

1. I came home from work on Wednesday night to find a rose from T. Bob, just because I'm "a nice wife." Pretty sure he's the nice one.

2. I've been running intervals on the treadmill lately, and it's going surprisingly well. In the past, it's always made my knees hurt, but so far I am pain-free and loving it.

3. Nashville. I don't know if it's my love for Connie Britton or my affinity for saying y'all, but I am totally hooked on this show. It's so soapy and filled with the drama. Even the music is great, and I'm not a big country fan, so that is saying something.

4. I used the long weekend to do laundry and clean up around the house, which was a long time coming. Having some order restored at home (not to mention clean clothes to wear) has been so nice. I really shouldn't be applauding myself for cleaning my house, but hey, small victories.

5. If it has to get dark at 5 p.m. now, at least I have beautiful sunsets to stare at while I'm sitting on I-25 every night.

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


4 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Nashville but I've kinda been wanting to and I loved Connie Britton on American Horror Story! So I might have to start......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out. It can be a tad overdramatic at times, but I justify the crazy scenarios they find themselves in because they're celebrities, and crazy stuff happens to celebrities all the time, right? :) She is also amazing in Friday Night Lights, if you haven't seen that ...

      Delete
  2. I'm with Kaeleen - I haven't watched it but I think I want to start. I went to Nashville in September and toured the Grand Ole Opry and saw the dressing rooms and the room where it was filmed, so I'm super intrigued now!

    Stopping by from the H54F link-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Your tour sounds awesome, I've been wanting to visit Nashville for a few years now, but it hasn't worked out just yet. Hopefully soon!

      Delete