Monday, November 25, 2013

Getting my Elf on

I've been slacking a little bit on the health front lately. My motivation is MIA and I have been eating all of the carbs, mostly in the form of baked goods. And since the holidays are nearly upon us, the availability of treats is only going to increase. So I'm trying to switch things up in order to get back on track.

Starting today, I'll be participating in the the Elf for Health holiday challenge hosted by Lindsay and Elle. In a nutshell, there's a daily health-related challenge, and you have a "buddy" to correspond with for encouragement and accountability. Today's challenge is "go meatless" which is painless, since I already do that every day. But I'm excited to see how I do with the other challenges and to have the support of health-minded pal.

Registration for this round has closed, but if you want to take part, you can register for the second round anytime before December 6. Hopefully this added component will do the trick and get me excited about staying healthy again!


The Lean Green Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment