Friday, November 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday, and that means it's time for another High Five! Here's my list for this week:

1. Green Tea sweats - I'm not big on matching sweatsuits, but these are SO comfortable (and the pants don't have anything written across the butt, so I find them acceptable). The beginning of this week was pretty dang chilly, and this is my favorite hang-around-the-house outfit for winter weather. The pants fit great (I tend to have trouble with drawstring pants as I have no hips/booty to hold them up) and the faux-fur lined hood is super warm. Cozytown.

You, too, could be this comfy!


2. Tuesday night comedies on Fox - I don't watch Dads, but Brooklyn 99, New Girl and The Mindy Project are all hilarious in unique ways. Good times.

3. Pre-mixed alcoholic beverage pouches. They're like adult Capri Suns, without the hassle of trying to jab the straw into the top. Just buy, freeze, and drink. I've had a few flavors from a few different brands, and they're all pretty tasty.

They know how to highlight their best features. 









4. Crock-Pot meals - I actually meal-planned this week and used my slow cooker to make a black bean and rice soup for lunch, and a "Chinese hot pot" (not sure what that really means, but veggies and tofu, basically) for dinner, so I didn't have to cook ALL WEEK. Crock-Pots rule.

5. Turbo Kick - Due to working from home, some knee pain and vacation, I've been missing my regularly scheduled workouts. Monday night was my first Turbo class in two weeks, and it was awesome. And sweaty. But still awesome.

Hope you all have a great weekend!


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


No comments:

Post a Comment