Thursday, March 23, 2017

Things I'm Loving Lately

In no particular order, here are some things I've been enjoying:




Imposters: I think I saw an ad/blurb about this show on Entertainment Weekly and thought I'd give it a shot. Six episodes later and I am IN IT, y'all. It's about a woman who marries wealthy people and then drops off the face of the earth after stealing all their money. It has kept me guessing with the plot twists, but it's still frothy enough to be fun. Also, the lead actress (Inbar Lavi) is so stinkin' pretty. I like her face.




Homeland: Obviously not a new show, but Homeland is on its game this season. I loved it in the beginning, then there were a few seasons where it was just kinda off. But it is back now, and I'm obsessed. The Carrie/Quinn dynamic is very compelling, I like the struggles of the president-elect (who is female -- apparently I'm not the only one who thought Hillary was gonna take it), and Dar Adal is creepier/more devious than ever.

Torrid: I've been in Torrid before, but it didn't really seem like my kinda place. I gave it a second look recently after hearing you can buy big-girl bras there, and I was pleasantly surprised. Not only do they have bras that can contain the girls (and I happened to go when they were on sale for $30), but some cute clothes and good sales (buy one, get two free on all clearance -- yaaas, queen!). I scooped these up, along with some bro-y workout tanks and other clearance tops:

Dress
Sweatshirt

Massage: I decided to treat myself for my birthday and bought a year of monthly massages. I had my second one earlier this week, and it was so nice. It keeps me more relaxed and works out some of the kinks I acquire while living life because old. Definitely a good investment.

What's been putting a smile on your face lately?

1 comment: