Friday, October 25, 2013

My First High Five

I love the "High Five for Friday" posts that Lauren at Lauren Elizabeth does every week. I think it's a nice way to show appreciation for things going on in your life, even if they're just small things. And it gives you a glimpse into other people's lives, which is fun (if you're nosy like I am). So here's my High Five for this week:


1. I have found my dream car (part of a classic car collection I saw on Saturday night). I primarily like it because of its color. I know nothing about the "technical" aspects of it. Except it's called a VW Thing, which is another reason I like it.

2. Coffee is a part of my life again! I switched to green tea for two weeks, which I thought would be easy, as I only drink one cup of coffee per day, but dang. I need that one cup.


3. It's the husband's birthday weekend! His actual birthday is tomorrow, but celebrations begin today. I'm sure I will describe them in graphic detail at some point next week.

4. The weather. And fall. It has been so freakin' nice here for the past few days.


5. These shoes  I keep them in the box (not sure why), then forget I have them for long periods of time. Then I rediscover them and fall in love all over again. And they match my dream car. I might be obsessed with this color.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love those old cars!! So cool! And T-Bob looks very happy!

    ReplyDelete