Monday, October 22, 2018

I Keep Coming Back

Hey y'all. Remember me? I've been neglecting the space for a while. It seemed silly to waste time and space on trivial things when there's so much important stuff going on in the world. But I also didn't feel sufficiently informed to comment on those world events in a way that would be helpful or interesting or even coherent. So, no blogging has occurred.

But I miss it. Writing has been fairly constant in my life, for blogs or journals or articles for my school paper back in the day. It's how I express myself and clarify my thoughts. So we're coming back.

I'm not an expert in many (any?) fields, and I won't pretend to be. I'll write to help myself comprehend things, to start a dialogue about certain topics, or just to get something off my chest. It doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be.

So, what's new with you? Not a lot to report here. Same job, same house, recently single, still child-free. I've changed a lot in the last year or two, but in small shifts. I've been reading a lot, listening to dissenting opinions and trying to wrap my head around them, and trying to be kind to people. Whilst also trying to speak truth to power, without being a total libtard cuck about it. I'm still angry about a lot of shit that's going on in the US right now, but I'm trying to channel that anger into something productive, rather than letting it fester and grow into hatred for my political and ethical adversaries.

So that's where I'm at. See you back here, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment