Friday, March 6, 2015

The Return of Five on Friday

It has been a minute since I linked up for one of these, but I've been loving lots of things recently (and blogging more than once a month, for a change), so I figured I'd join in. Here are some highlights from my week:

1) I got a call at work the other day from the receptionist, telling me my lunch was here. Since I didn't order lunch, I was a tad perplexed, but headed out to the lobby to find my boyfriend holding a grilled cheese sandwich and cup of tomato soup (which I had mentioned I was craving a few days back). It was totally unexpected and a very sweet surprise.

Image found here

2) Speaking of the boyfriend, he and I started binge-watching Friday Night Lights, since the weather lately has made me want to hibernate. I'm totally obsessed, even though I've already been through the series once. Connie Britton is flawless, they say "y'all" all the time, and it has football, so even dudes will watch it! It's just SO GOOD.

3) Due to bad weather and an unfortunate mix-up with the postal service, I'm still getting cards and attending birthday celebrations two weeks after the fact.  I'm really not mad about it.

I have to group them by color/flavor, which gets tricky with those red,
pink and orange ones in the middle. Or maybe I'm just colorblind ...


4) It's March and that means it's time for Easter candy! I love me some jelly beans. The Starburst and Jolly Rancher kinds are my favorite.

5) This weekend's forecast shows highs in the upper 40s and no sign of snow, thank the dear sweet lord. That means there's a chance I will leave my house!

Have a great weekend, y'all! Linking up with the lovely ladies below.

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment