Thursday, April 23, 2015

Life lately

Hey y'all!

Here's a bulleted list of things I feel the need to share with you. Enjoy!

 - This is so, so interesting: One Company's New Minimum Wage. Obviously it wouldn't work for all companies, but I applaud the owner.

- Lately, I've been wrapping up random ingredients in tortillas and calling it a burrito. I'm currently eating one made with a Gardenburger patty and half of a veggie and grain bowl from Costco. It could be worse.

Why I rarely buy clothes online. While plus-size models are indeed larger than regular models, they are still models. And many of them have a waist-to-hip ratio thing happening that my "carry extra weight in my belly" body-type does not work with, regardless of my weight. Sad day.

- After mulling it over for, oh, six months or so, I've decided to start working out again. The current plan is to wake up early and get it in first thing, which has gone well the four days I've done it thus far. It's a little rough getting up at 6 a.m., but it's nice to have it out of the way and also nice not having to take a second shower every day. We'll see how it works out long-term.

- I'm going to Seattle for a long weekend in June! Despite my complete lack of paid time off, I just can't stop planning vacations. Not too sorry about it.

- Lastly, I really want to make this or these. But first I need to work out some kind of scenario where I can make it, eat 1-2 servings, and immediately get the rest away from me. Taking it to work the next morning gives me too much time alone with the sugary goodness, and I will binge-eat the remainder. Trust.





No comments:

Post a Comment