Tuesday, October 15, 2013

... And I'm back in the game

So, I decided to hop back on the ol' blogging bandwagon because I've missed writing. I used to write all the time. I have about a dozen comp notebooks I filled during my high school years, before I started blogging at LiveJournal in the early '00s. But in the past few years, my writing has fallen by the wayside. And I want writing to be a part of my life! I love writing! And as I hurtle toward my 30s, I'd like some way to document the goings-on of my life while I'm still young enough to remember them. :) So here I am, blogging again.

I've spent the past few months debating what to blog about  baking, pop culture, veganism, etc. I thought I should stick to one theme to make it more appealing to readers. But I ultimately decided that I'm just going to blog about life. I enjoy a lot of different things, and it seemed silly to limit myself to one thing (and challenging, in terms of generating content on a regular basis. As much as I'd love to bake every day, it just doesn't happen). 

So, yes. Expect a little of this and a little of that, as I feel this blogging thing out. And please excuse any awkward phrases, my grammar and usage skills are a little rusty, but I'm hoping they'll come back with regular use. If we're not already acquainted, you can learn a little about who I am/what I'll be blogging about in the About section. And away we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment